Depression can frequently make you feel sad or anxious. If it’s something you’re dealing with now or have in the past, you’re not alone. Participate in the upcoming research study for people with depression, just like you. Help us gain a better understanding of this condition to improve therapies.
Depression can induce multiple negative emotions such as sadness or anxiety. If you deal with depression, you are not alone in your struggle. Participants in this study live with major depressive disorder. The goal of this study is to improve the lives of those with depression through this research.
- No additional medication will be provided during the study
- You can join the study and participate from the comfort of your own home. Study team will monitor your health every step of the way. Study team will also provide a smartphone for the duration of the study.
- Participants may be compensated
Phone: (213) 212-2431
- Ages 18-65
- With major depressive disorder (on a stable dose of anti-depressant and antipsychotic medications)
There were no documented exclusion criteria for this study.
- California, Florida, or New York